[asterisk-users] asterisk email to fax

Ryan, Travis RyanT at OscarWinski.com
Thu Jun 25 13:51:43 CDT 2015

I hope his mother in law doesn't live with him. That's a support issue for sure.

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Larsen
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:50 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] asterisk email to fax

> Since the O.P. said he's using it for his home office, I think he'll
> be able to control user expectations :-)

I provide tech support to my parents on all their computers. The amount of annoyance I have dealt with in the last few months over the fact that a recipe program and various card making programs designed for Windows 3.1/95 won't run on my mom's Windows 7 64 bit computer tells me you are not as right as you think you are.