[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13 FAX

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 02:51:56 CDT 2015

On Wednesday 24 Jun 2015, Ivan Demkovitch wrote:
> Hello team!
>
> I’m planning to add fax functionality to my PBX. From research it seems
> that there is 2 options: spandsp and Digium. I lean towards Digium app,
> licensing is fine. However, they don’t have download for v13 Should I just
> download their version for v12 Asterisk?

Listen to RMS, and do not touch *anything* that doesn't come with full Source
Code and modification rights.

The important thing to remember about any piece of proprietary technology is
that you already managed just fine before it was invented.  Do not make a
decision you *will* regret some years down the line.

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .