[asterisk-users] Product CDR/Queue/Meetme

Toufic Khreish (Gmail) toufic.khreish at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:29:44 CDT 2015

Hello,

I am interested.

Regards

Toufic

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Helvio Junior
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 5:36 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Product CDR/Queue/Meetme

Gentleman,

Moderators, i don't know if this topic if OFF-Topic, if yes, please tell me.

I had some difficult looking for a Asterisk software that provide me some
functions (For exemple: CDR, Queue control, MeetMe Control) all-in-one. So i
decided to develop than.

In a few weeks i'll deploy a Beta version of this software and i'd like to
know if is somebody available to try this beta and free version?

If you don't want to try this version but would like to see/suggest any
feature in this software, let me know.

Forecast functions to Beta Version:

*	Realtime view for:

*	Queues;
*	Peers (Similar as BLF);
*	Trunk calls/utilization;

*	MeetMe

*	Create, modify, delete and schedule;
*	Real time view of members;
*	Delete members;
*	Mute/Unmute;
*	Send Invite by e-mail (with .VCS file)

*	Dialer

*	Create dialer (by campaign with contacts)
*	Monitoring of campaig, calls, and status;
*	Time control to retry failed call
*	Control of day time to call (commercial time, full time, etc...)

*	Charts and reports:

*	Trunk utilization;
*	CDR;
*	Queues (Most common reports and charts, distributions, times,
etc...)
*	Export to Excel Spreadsheet and PDF File
*	Report Scheduler
*	Much more...

*	REST API for 100% of functionalities;
*	Admin and User Console 100% Web HTML5;
*	Developed in Windows with C#;
*	Integrate with Asterisk using AMI only;
*	Allow manage many Asterisk that you want using same instance of this
software (One software and one installation);

Obs.: I'll provide a Full License for everybody that help me trying the Beta
version.

--

Att,
Hélvio Junior