[asterisk-users] outgoing calls not working on sangoma A200

Duncan Turnbull duncan at e-simple.co.nz
Sat Jun 20 20:21:19 CDT 2015

Hi there

This has happened to me before when I changed the tone duration, it was
too long and the PSTN receiver no longer understood the tones, but it
seems unlikely nothing has changed.

The cli or logs should show you whats happening, something will be
blocking the call, either the group or the channel numbers don't work or
the tones aren't working. Possibly your PSTN provider has a problem but
you can check this by plugging in an analogue phone to the lines and
seeing if you can make a call

Cheers Duncan