[asterisk-users] Channels stuck on CONFBRIDGE_INFO

Mordechay Kaganer mkaganer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:01:14 CDT 2015

B.H.

Hello, all.

We have noticed many calls on our PBX get "stuck" - the other end sends
BYE, and our side sends ACK but the call remains active (no hangup event on
AMI, the call is listed in 'core show channels') and it's impossible to
hang up until asterisk is restarted. Asterisk's log shows lots of messages
like this:

chan_sip.c: Autodestruct on dialog .... with owner SIP/.... in place ...

All the mentioned channels were stuck on the same dialplan line which reads
like this:

Set(meetme_act=${CONFBRIDGE_INFO(marked,${MeetMeNumber})})

Actually, trying to check the number of admins in a ConfBridge's room (to
see if the room is active).

After removing the above line (and restarting asterisk) - the problem
disappeared. So my conclusion is that this is probably some kind of a
deadlock with CONFBRIDGE_INFO function. I've tried to look for bug reports,
but didn't find anything similar. Is this a known issue?

We're using Asterisk 11.9.

Best regards

--
משיח NOW!
Moshiach is coming very soon, prepare yourself!