[asterisk-users] small pbx for the office [it was: small homebrew pbx]

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Wed Jun 17 08:12:26 CDT 2015

I think you are mixing up answers and general advice.  FreePBX was intended to get you over the dialplan creation hurdle (the biggest challenge for people new to Asterisk).

In regards to the LinkSys they are compatible and you do find them in enterprises, but admins are trying to get rid of adapters/converters so if possible you may wish to invest in SIP devices directly instead of an adapter.

-M-