[asterisk-users] Req help regarding webRTC : Attempted Attempted to set an invalid DTLS-SRTP configuration on RTP instance

Kantharuban Ruban kanth.ruban at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 00:46:11 CDT 2015

Hi List,
        I am trying to setup a Asterisk setup in AWS instance Centos6.5 . I
have installed Asterisk 13.4 with srtp,pjproject. I have configured two
numbers for webRTC clients, when i try to call from a client (sipml5) to
another client (sipml5) it throws the following error:

"chan_sip.c:5851 dialog_initialize_dtls_srtp: Attempted to set an invalid
DTLS-SRTP configuration on RTP instance '0x7f3ccc020718'"

I am struck here.

Please throw some light to go further.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,