[asterisk-users] no samples for gsmtolin

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Mon Jun 15 14:16:01 CDT 2015

Hi list!

If I call a number from the phone of my wife, I get this warning:

[Jun 15 20:50:18] WARNING[21921]: translate.c:206 framein: no samples for gsmtolin

(more time per seconds).
I didn't found any help in Google with this message...
Someone wrote about "turning off silence suppression", that it's already
turned off...

I tried to change the settings for the users, allowing just ulaw and alaw,
but it's the same...

Can someone say me what does this message mean and how can I suppress it?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)