[asterisk-users] Calling multiple phones at ones

Rafael dos Santos Saraiva rafaelsnsa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:17:01 CDT 2015

Hi Ivan

Using the following extensions:
SIP/100
SIP/101
SIP/102

Example 1:
[default]
exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/100&SIP/101&SIP/102,30,tT)
same => n,hangup

Example 2:
exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/100,10,tT)
exten => _X.,2,Dial(SIP/101,10,tT)
exten => _X.,3,Dial(SIP/102,10,tT)
same => n,hangup

This is the simplest methods, but there are others more complex and better.

[image: Sua Foto] <rafaelsnsa at gmail.com>Rafael S. SaraivaPorto Alegre - RS
<http://br.linkedin.com/pub/rafael-saraiva/52/aab/230>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RafaelSaraivaRS>