[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Deutsche Telekom

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Sat Jun 13 07:44:08 CDT 2015

Markus <universe at truemetal.org> schrieb:

> I don't think so. Most users will use the router provided by Telekom.

These users do NOT use Asterisk on theis Telekom-line...
I asked for someone using Asterisk on Magenta Zuhause... :)

> Anyway, after 15 seconds of Google'ing for Magenta Zuhause and SIP,
> maybe this will help you:

I already know these links, and I configured my Asterisk to do that
(hopefully!), but I can't be sure, since I can't test it...

> If you can't test it right now, obviously, then just test it when the
> switchover has been made. What's the problem? :)

If you can't test your parachute now, then just take an airplane, climb at
FL95 and jump, what's the problem? :)
The problem is: that if the parachute does NOT work, you'll be dead...

If my Asterisk-configuration don't work, I don't have a phone and my wife
cannot work...

Regards
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)