[asterisk-users] Allowing calls - maybe I'm just stupid...

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Thu Jun 11 01:36:07 CDT 2015

Hi again!

About my previous E-Mail...

I though about it and I think, that maybe I'm just very stupid...
Since I called an INTERNAL number, Asterisk tried to call it.

I tried right now to call an EXTERNAL number (using my context
[myproxy]) and the behavior is NOT the same...
Not 100% correct, but it tries the right way...

Now my problem is to check in my dialplan if the peer, that originate
the call, is reachable, and if not, to give an error...

Is there any function to know if the peer is reachable?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)