[asterisk-users] Am I cracked?

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 07:06:02 CDT 2015

On Wednesday 10 Jun 2015, Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> I'm very sorry to write that, but these answers are really NOT helpful...
> I searched two days long how can I check it and didn't found anything
> useful...
>
> Could someone suggest me a way to check if my Asterisk is an "Open
> Relay" that accept connections from every peer?

Someone on this list is bound to have the wherewithal to be able to do that.
All they will need to know is the IP address of your Asterisk server.

I suggest that if anyone offers to help you by remotely penetration-testing
your system, you post "on-list" that you'll contact them "off-list" to give
them the server IP.  That way, everyone gets to know that a deal has been
established, but only the directly-concerned parties have all the necessary
information.

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .