[asterisk-users] Problem asterisk voicemail message records

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Tue Jun 9 09:04:24 CDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Igor Potjevlesch <igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I've got a little problem with Asterisk (11.14.1), the voicemessages are
> kinda limited to 40 seconds (average) aproximately; because when a message
> reach this long I got a cut in the file (*.wav) after I got this message:
>
> WARNING[15035][C-000021ef]: format_wav_gsm.c:418 wav_read: Short read (20)
> (Resource temporarily unavailable)!
>

> Does anyone got this problem, any idea of what is happening?
>
> Thanks

I don't see any similar issues in the issue tracker (that are still open or
recently closed).

You might gather a bit more debug (see
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Collecting+Debug+Information).
Then pastebin that debug here. At least so that we can see the context for
that message, that is what is going on right before and after it. If you
can include level 5 "DEBUG" logger messages then that would be helpful.

--

Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager445 Jan Davis Drive NW -