[asterisk-users] Am I cracked?

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Jun 8 15:19:53 CDT 2015

On Mon, 8 Jun 2015, Luca Bertoncello wrote:

> This is not really possible, since I'll login on my Asterisk from many
> Providers...

 	many < all

So make a list of the 100 or so providers you have active accounts with.
It's still way less than 'all.'

Also, I'm willing to bet you won't be using providers from China, North
Korea, Russia, Iraq, etc, etc, etc. (Sorry if that steps on anybody's
toes.)

Look for address blocks (class A, B, C) that are allocated to geographic
regions you do not have any providers. If you limit your 'attack surface'
you make your security problem manageable.

--
Thanks in advance,