[asterisk-users] Curious problem with NAT

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Sun Jun 7 09:05:29 CDT 2015

Zitat von Steve Totaro <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com>:

> Are you using the wifi on on the cellphone?  The peer IP is showing as
> 192.168.200.3 which is not a routable address.  Unless things have changed,
> double NAT configurations do not work.

Hi Steve,

My Asterisk is behind a NAT, but my cellphone was NOT in NAT, but
direct in Internet.
But maybe my Provider does a NAT, too...

Very strange is, that I have a very poorly audio-quality, if I use my
cellphone in my WLAN and connect to my Asterisk.
With THE SAME USER, but from a PC in the same Network, the audio
quality is perfect.

Any idea?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello