[asterisk-users] default features

Ethy H. Brito ethy.brito at inexo.com.br
Wed Jun 3 11:46:40 CDT 2015

Hi

We are provisioning some default features to our customers like "automated answer when outside labor time", "rerouting when Subscriber Absent", and so.

These are macro calls embedded in key points inside the dialplan.

Since not all customers need/want all features and they (the features) are
customized, I named them like [macro-feature1-ClientA],
[macro-feature4-ClientF], ...

Question: is there some built-in way to know if macro "feature1-ClientA" is defined? Something like
	ExecIfMacro(feature1-ClientA)?macro(feature1-ClientA):Goto(...).

For the moment, we are using an external command like
	"asterisk -rx 'dialplan show'| grep ..."
to set a "__variable" and we use it later to decide to execute or not the
"suspicious" macro.

Cheers

Ethy