[asterisk-users] Recording INCOMING calls

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Fri Jul 17 09:24:05 CDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 9:09 AM, Luca Bertoncello <lucabert at lucabert.de>
wrote:

> Rusty Newton <rnewton at digium.com> schrieb:
>
> > Perhaps the incoming calls are routed through different dialplan and in
> > that Dial you do not have the proper options? The dialplan you posted
> > appears to be for dialing an explicit outbound number.
>
> YES!! That was the problem!
>
> I just added "xX" to the previous Dial and all work!

Awesome. Be aware that using both x and X will allow both parties on the
call to start recording.. that means regardless of whether this is an
inbound or outbound call that both the calling and the called party will be
able to initiate recording (assuming they know the code, or press it
accidentally).

--

Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager445 Jan Davis Drive NW -