[asterisk-users] Recording INCOMING calls

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Fri Jul 17 09:06:14 CDT 2015

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:37 AM, Luca Bertoncello <lucabert at lucabert.de>
wrote:

> Hi list!
>
> I'm trying to configure Asterisk to record incoming calls, if the called
> press *3.
> I added in features.conf:
>
> automixmon => *3
>
> then, in my dialplan:
>
> exten => 1,n,Dial(SIP/00493511111111,20,RcxX)
>
> Well, if I **CALL** a number I'm able to record the call, but if I'll be
> called, and press *3 nothing happens...

Perhaps the incoming calls are routed through different dialplan and in
that Dial you do not have the proper options? The dialplan you posted
appears to be for dialing an explicit outbound number.

> In the console I can't see anything, too.

You can't see *anything*? You may want to read up on logging configuration
to make sure you have relevant logging channels going to your log file or
console.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Logging+Configuration
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Logging

Once you have verbose output going to a log, make sure it is turned up to 5
and then post the call output to the list. With that we'll be able to see
what is happening.

--

Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager445 Jan Davis Drive NW -