[asterisk-users] How to dial extensions asynchronous-sequentially ?

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 14:24:00 CDT 2015

Hi,
Even you achieve that, what would be the objective? Do you want to just
call the user and Hangup ? or Dial two users and connect them together ? Is
this some sort of ring group implementation where users are dialled and
first one to answer will get the call ??

Anyway here's one way of how I think you can do.

Have a context created to dial the individual user

[dial_user]
exten => _600X.,1,Dial(PJSIP/${EXTEN})

and in your code change it to.

same = n,Dial(local/6001 at dial_user/n&local/6002 at dial_user/n)
same = n,Hangup()

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho <pimenta at inatel.br