[asterisk-users] RES: Can I use PJSIP_HEADER to read the SIP 183 message header?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Fri Jul 10 13:36:42 CDT 2015

Ok Mark Michelson.

Thank you very much! You answer tells me that I was in the wrong path trying to access information from SIP 183 message.

I need to find a way to let the callee pass information/data to the caller, even before accepting the call. That is, send data during the ringing time. And in my case, there will be more than one callee ringing at same time. As ASTERISK will not forward each SIP 183 message to the caller, I intend to get data from callees in dialplan by some another way before the call being accepted.

1- Is there any way to do that?

2 - SIP MESSAGE, if sent by the calle, enters the dialplan?

 Any hint will be very helpful!

 Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center