[asterisk-users] Asterisk pin code for out-going international calls (safeguard against fraud)

Motty Cruz motty.cruz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:22:55 CDT 2015

Here is what i have,
exten => _011XXXXXXXXX,1,Set(CALLERID(number)=factory2)
exten => _011XXXXXXXXX,2,Authenticate(/home/asterisk/passwds.conf,m,3)
exten => _011XXXXXXXXX,3,NoOp(user has been authenticated)
exten => _011XXXXXXXXX,n,Dial(SIP/VoIPSP1/${EXTEN:1},80)
exten => _011XXXXXXXXX,n,HangUp()

I would like to add background music if authentication failed, then
after 6 minutes hangup

any ideas, suggestions?