[asterisk-users] RES: What database should I use, for simple data storing? SQLite or the buitin one?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Jul 7 11:57:39 CDT 2015

Hi John.

Thank you very much for you reply. It is exactly what I was needing to know.
Now I will study about the use of SQLite + Asterisk, because MySQL will not be necessary in my solution. A relational database will not be necessary.
I 'm needing simplicity.

Do you know where can I find a tutorial about accessing and using the asterisk builtin database, considering Asterisk 13 or later?

Any hint will be very helpful.

Thanks

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center