[asterisk-users] How to enable IM over the asterisk server

Thyda ENG engthyda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 04:28:50 CDT 2015

Actually, I am using the openfire and I create two users with the SIP
mapping on the openfire to the asterisk server. I can register one user
with the openfire client(Spark) and yes it is connect to asterisk SIP
also.  But with the other one user, I  register it with the SIP
client(Zoiper/ or Linphone) and then I can make the call over these two SIP
but they cannot reach the chat. I wonder what should I config between
openfire and asterisk to enable chat over these two sip clients ?
I am waiting for your reply, Thank.

Thyda