[asterisk-users] Asterisk how to setup alarm too many outgoing calls from same user

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Mon Jul 6 10:06:10 CDT 2015

I don't think you can do this natively within Asterisk, but take a look at SecAst (from http://www.telium.ca<http://www.telium.ca/>  ).  There is a free edition you can download right from the web site.

SecAst will monitor the rate at which a user/device places calls to detect potential fraud.  (I assume that is what you are trying to achieve).  It also checks for suspicious dialed digits/patterns, geographic location of the caller based on IP, etc...it may be overkill if this is just a small home system though.