[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11 and pulseaudio setup as local user

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Thu Jul 2 12:54:25 CDT 2015

>>I'm not sure that your question is clear. You'll probably want to be more specific.
>> What is pulse? You mention "as a user", are you talking about voicepulse.com ?
>> What are you trying to do with pulse?
>> What problem are you running into?

Sorry Rusty...

I am trying to get Asterisk 11 to co-exist with a centos 7 box that has
pulse audio running as a local user.

Has anyone done that?
What is the trick?

I changed directories /var/run/asterisk, /var/spool/asterisk,
/var/log/asterisk,
/usr/lib/asterisk, /etc/dahdi and all that stuff.

The console channel gets errors on opening.

Thanks,

Jerry