[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11 and pulse

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Thu Jul 2 06:08:53 CDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 7:03 AM, Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com> wrote:

> I am looking for some great instructions on using asterisk
> with pulse.
>
> I'm using centos 7 and pulse as a user and not having much luck.
>
> I have changed all permissions for the asterisk directories.
> set asterisk.conf user and group to be my user that is running.
> No go.
>
> Anyone done this?

I'm not sure that your question is clear. You'll probably want to be more
specific.

What is pulse? You mention "as a user", are you talking about voicepulse.com
?

What are you trying to do with pulse?

What problem are you running into?

--

Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager445 Jan Davis Drive NW -