[asterisk-users] Help With Physical Layer

Tony Kasule timotsmith at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 01:58:44 CDT 2015

Dear David,

I am sorry, I can give the answer right now as the box is at a remote
location where I don't have access right now. However, I think the card is
ok and al the spans are working. Yesterday I had asked the telco to bring a
new RAD modem and I also took there another dell optiplex 3010 desktop with
another TE235 card in it but same results! I can confirm that the cards are
ok!