[asterisk-users] Investigating international calls fraud

Michel Verbraak michel at verbraak.org
Thu Jan 29 07:37:44 CST 2015

Did you have a look at the phone it self already?

Is call forwarding activated or something and can you call the
phone/extension from externally?
I have seen this in the past where an employee enabled call forwarding
on the phone and once at home he or family called the phone which
forwarded the call to abroad.

Good luck. Michel.