[asterisk-users] Asterisk - WiMax Island Use

j.halifax2 at seznam.cz j.halifax2 at seznam.cz
Thu Jan 15 10:22:26 CST 2015

Dear Frank,

Have you got my separate email, please?

Thank you.

JH

---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Od: Ochere Gmail <ochere at gmail.com>
Komu: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion <asterisk-
users at lists.digium.com>
Datum: 14. 1. 2015 21:22:14
Předmět: Re: [asterisk-users] Asterisk - WiMax Island Use

"It can be done, contact me offlist to discuss further

Frank

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 14, 2015, at 7:32 PM, <j.halifax2 at seznam.cz> <j.halifax2 at seznam.cz>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Please advise kindly about the following arrangement:
>
> I need to have Asterisk working with company's mobiles via company's WiMax
mobile network. Both Asterisk and WiMax can work in an island mode (i.e. not
necessarily connected, even preferably not connected to any other
communication network like mobile operator, Intranet or Internet).

> The result desired should be that company's field workers can communicate
with each other by means of company's mobile phones, company's WiMax
technology and company's Asterisk, but preferably not with any mobile
operator's subscribers.

> Please advise kindly whether such arrangement is possible and if so, what
should I study to know which devices to buy.etc.