[asterisk-users] SEMI OFF-TOPIC - Fail2ban

ricky gutierrez xserverlinux at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:02:28 CST 2015

> Do you really want to detect "ChallengeSent"? That should occur also on
> legitimate login processes...

Hi , strange thing is that I still have not this asterisk in
production and I see many attempts Connection.

Now keep in mind that when a connection of authentication is
successful the message changes and is not exactly what you mention:

## SecurityEvent="SuccessfulAuth",EventTV="1420832883-140932",####

I think this type of connection attempts messages with my asterisk
that fail2ban  not detected.

I'm no expert, but the log not lie ;)

regardss
--