[asterisk-users] Asterisk executable suddenly about 40KB larger - modules (Andres)

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Fri Jan 9 09:15:42 CST 2015

    What you may want to consider is if you have a network management system
such as Nagios is create a service that checks the size of the binary every
5 minutes. You're notified if the size goes over a certain threshold. You
can also take the perf data and graph it using one of the many Nagios
graphing tools available. You can even use something like Munin for a task
like this. I couldn't get along without this. On some PBX's I have, I
monitor over 600 different metrics spread out every 1,5,10,15,30, and 60
minutes. Because they're spread out, the load average from these checks is
zero. Just a suggestion.
Regards;
John