[asterisk-users] queue reload command

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 08:27:50 CST 2015

That's what I would have guessed but it's not working:

[ish@??? ~]$ asterisk -rx 'queue show axon-all'
axon-all has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (0s holdtime, 0s
talktime), W:0, C:0, A:2, SL:0.0% within 20s
   Members:
      AXON200 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON201 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON202 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON203 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON204 (realtime) (In use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON205 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON206 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON207 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON208 (realtime) (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
      AXON209 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON210 (realtime) (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
      AXON211 (realtime) (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
      AXON214 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON221 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON222 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON223 (realtime) (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
      AXON225 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON231 (realtime) (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
      AXON232 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
      AXON233 (realtime) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
   No Callers

[ish@??? ~]$ asterisk -rx 'queue reload axon-all'
No such command 'queue reload axon-all' (type 'core show help queue reload
axon-all' for other possible commands)

On 8 January 2015 at 14:23, Andrew Colin <andrew at convergedgroup.net> wrote:

> Hi
>

> queue reload(queue name) or queue reload all
>

> for example
>

> queue reload reception

Ishfaq Malik
Department: VOIP Support