[asterisk-users] using feature from applicationmap while ringing in queue

Nikola Ciprich nikola.ciprich at linuxbox.cz
Fri Jan 2 04:16:40 CST 2015

Hello fellow asterisk users,

I'm trying to use feature application defined in application map.

it's defined as follows:
lbxvml => 1,self/caller,Macro,Jump2Voicemail

It's working properly when called party answers the call, but I'd
like to have feature usable while call is still ringing in queue
but this just does not work..

Is this a bug or feature? Is there a way to have this working, or some
other way I can redirect caller to some exten when he presses a key while
ringing in queue?

thanks a lot in advance for any info!

BR

nik