[asterisk-users] issue with inbound route

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Thu Feb 26 18:50:34 CST 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:34 AM, Salaheddine Elharit <
salah.elharit200 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello liste
>
> i have creat i trunk sip and inboun route for inbound calls the issue whe
> i use the DID in inboud route i have a error No DID or CID Match.
>
> but when i leave this DID field blank i can route the call without any
> issue
>
> how can ido in order to use DID in route inboud "i use elastix"

The best place to ask a question about Elastix configuration is the Elastix
forums, http://forum.elastix.org/.

The log output you show isn't enough to indicate the issue from what I can
see.

--

Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager445 Jan Davis Drive NW -