[asterisk-users] How to perform some tasks after the CDR has been closed?

Daniel Gonzalez gonvaled at gonvaled.com
Thu Feb 26 05:57:37 CST 2015

Hi,

I would like to do some tasks after the CDR has been closed, and the
CDR(end), CDR(billsec) and CDR(duration) fields are available. I have tried
to do that on the h extension, but it seems the CDR is not yet complete in
the h extension.

When is the CDR closed? How can I trigger some actions after that event?

It would be nice if the channel is still available, since I need access to
other channel variables. An alternative would be to pass those variables
via the CDR if the channel has been deleted.

Thanks,
Daniel Gonzalez