[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13 - sorcery realtime for pjsip publish objects

Matt Hoskins matt.hoskins at npgco.com
Thu Feb 19 10:07:44 CST 2015

Good Morning,

After further investigation, I found that the res_pjsip_publish_asterisk
module does not use the realtime sorcery wizard, but instead only reads
from the configuration files.  I've been able to patch the module, using
the logic from the other modules to learn how to make the sorery
configuration read from the other sorcery wizards and it's now working for
the asterisk-publication.  This thread probably belongs on the
asterisk-dev list.  I've never submitted a patch to the asterisk project,
and I doubt my code follows your standards.  I'm wondering - is there
planned support for asterisk-publication to be realtime-aware?  If so, I
can continue to do my development on 13.2.0 and simply wait for it to get
fixed in a future point release.  Or, if submitting the patch is the best
course of action - I can do that too.

Suggestions?