[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13 - sorcery realtime for pjsip publish objects

Matt Hoskins matt.hoskins at npgco.com
Wed Feb 18 12:46:54 CST 2015

Excellent.  I was using ast-13.1.0 with no luck.  I upgraded to 13.2.0 and
have made it further, but am having a little difficulty.  The
outbound-publish object types seems to be working in realtime now.  But
the asterisk-publication object is only reading from sorcery.conf.  I know
you said that it *should* work, with no guarantee, which I'm fine with.  I
just want to make sure I don't have a possible misconfiguration issue.

Here is my sorcery.conf and extconfig file:

Sorcery.conf
----------------
[res_pjsip]
endpoint=realtime,ps_endpoints
auth=realtime,ps_auths
aor=realtime,ps_aors
domain_alias=realtime,ps_domain_aliases

[res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_ip]
identify=realtime,ps_endpoint_id_ips

[res_pjsip_outbound_publish]
outbound-publish=realtime,ps_outbound_publish

[res_pjsip_pubsub]
inbound-publication=realtime,ps_inbound_publication

[res_pjsip_publish_asterisk]
asterisk-publication=realtime,ps_asterisk_publication

extconfig.conf
-------------------
ps_endpoints => odbc,asterisk-realtime
ps_auths => odbc,asterisk-realtime
ps_aors => odbc,asterisk-realtime
ps_domain_aliases => odbc,asterisk-realtime
ps_endpoint_id_ips => odbc,asterisk-realtime
ps_outbound_publish => odbc,asterisk-realtime
ps_inbound_publication => odbc,asterisk-realtime
ps_asterisk_publication => odbc,asterisk-realtime

Matt Hoskins | NPG Corp | Systems Architect

816.749.2815 (Internal: ext. 10015)