[asterisk-users] BlindXfer Sensitivity

Chris Bagnall asterisk at lists.minotaur.cc
Mon Feb 16 10:37:05 CST 2015

On 16/2/15 4:13 pm, Andrew Colin wrote:
> The strange thing is its only sometimes my dial string is as follows
> exten => s,1, Dial (SIP/200,, tT)
> For that particular route but obviously s,3 as have Ringing () first etc.
> After she pushes ## 6 times it will go thru sometimes.

Are you sure it's a DTMF sensitivity problem rather than a delay problem?

I've had several sites where the default DTMF timeout of 0.5 seconds is
too short for users to achieve, and have set featuredigittimeout (in
features.conf) to 3 seconds to give them more time to press the
combinations they need to press.

Kind regards,

Chris