[asterisk-users] Is Asterisk a Linux only system?

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Thu Feb 12 08:25:39 CST 2015

I know that it runs on other systems but do other ports get the same
attention?  I have been running it on a NetBSD server for about a year
now and while it mostly works it just crashes from time to time with no
explanation or core dump.

I have improved the situation by expanding my intrusion detection but
it still stops every few days or so.  I have a cron job that tests for
it and restarts it when necessary.

Anyone else have experience on non-Linux systems?

Cheers.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net