[asterisk-users] Weird callerid when getting call from Parking lot

Leandro Dardini ldardini at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 11:00:35 CST 2015

Hello,
I am experiencing a weird problem on asterisk when I place an outbound
call, park it and then retrieve it. I am using extensions.ael with macro
and switch and I get something as SW_456_... that is autogenerated by
asterisk when compiling the extensions.ael

This doesn't happen when the call comes from outside.

The bad CallerID is displayed only on Cisco 504G phones and it is
transmitted as a Remote-Party-ID

Is there anyone else also getting this bad behavior?

Leandro