[asterisk-users] IAX2 problem for WAN connections

jg webaccounts173 at jgoettgens.de
Thu Feb 5 09:46:00 CST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to connect two Asterisk servers using IAX2. Everything works fine when I couple them
within a LAN segment, but not when I connect them using WAN connections. I made sure that the
routers' ports are mapped properly and checked this with additional ssh rules.

ServerA is a Raspberry box with the vendor's Asterisk version 1.8.13.1 and ServerB is normal
CentOS 7 box with Asterisk 13.1.

Calling from ServerB to ServerA works, but not vice versa. The only odd thing that appears to me
is the different perceived port on ServerA.

ServerA*CLI> iax2 show registry
Host                  dnsmgr  Username Perceived            Refresh  State
80.152.xxx.xxx:4569   N       ServerA 79.233.yyy.yyy:45697      60  Registered

ServerB*CLI> iax2 show registry
Host                  dnsmgr  Username Perceived           Refresh  State
79.233.yyy.yyy:4569   N       ServerB 79.233.yyy.yyy:4569      60  Request Sent

Does someone have an idea at what to look in detail?

jg