[asterisk-users] Logging to CDR after call file Not Answered

er ic email.eherr9633 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 08:41:24 CST 2015

I dont have this info in my cdr.conf.sample

Nor do I think this is what I need.

I believe that will log unanswered calls inside a dialplan. Meaning, if I
call directly from my extension to another extension/number, if they do not
pick up, it will log; as it currently does now.

With call files, it is not logging. There is no execution of a dialplan
inside my assigned context.