[asterisk-users] Logging to CDR after call file Not Answered

er ic email.eherr9633 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 06:05:23 CST 2015

If the end user does not pick up the phone, is there a way to log to the
CDR about the call file failing?

/var/log/asterisk/messages does show a NOTICE message
[2015-12-31 06:58:46] NOTICE[28059] pbx_spool.c: Call failed to go through,
reason (3) Remote end Ringing
[2015-12-31 06:58:46] NOTICE[28059] pbx_spool.c: Queued call to SIP/102
expired without completion after 0 attempts

but I would rather not have to run a script and search the call log for
those two strings, extrapolate the reason code and then compare it to my
custom php/database driven scheduler.

Is there a way to have it logged to the server?

Also, both chanunavail attempts and NA attempts both register the status as
expried. Is this correct or should one of them be failed? I am trying to be
able to distinguish the two conditions by looking at the archived message.

Thanks,
--E