[asterisk-users] Signaling ringing on other extension

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Wed Dec 30 04:41:56 CST 2015

Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk> schrieb:

> BLF is an interaction between the phones and the server. You need to
> configure function buttons on the phones to display the presence state of
> individual peers that have been set up on the server.
>
> This command in the asterisk cli will help you:
>
> core show hints
>
> If you see an entry for the peer then the server is set up correctly and if
> the Watchers column > 0 then you have set up the phone correctly.

Unfortunately the Watchers are 0...
And I didn't find any option on my phone (Thomson ST2022) to enable the BLF...

Any other idea?
I wrote a little expect-Script to send the phone an advice and having an LED
blinking, but I think it is a little bit exaggerated...

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)