[asterisk-users] Looking for call queues data

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Tue Dec 29 09:21:06 CST 2015

All;

    I'm working on a project that analyzes Asterisk call queue data that I
plan on releasing as open source. The project is going well and when
finished, will be very comprehensive. What I am looking for is actual call
queue data and its associated CDR's. The busier the better. The data will go
absolutely nowhere, will be deleted when finished,  and I have no problem
anonymizing the data if needed. If anyone feels that they want to help out,
please shoot me an email at support at voipbusiness.us. Like I said, this is an
open source project.

Thanks in Advance;

John V.