[asterisk-users] Transfer calls "on demand"

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Tue Dec 29 00:53:26 CST 2015

Hi list!

Right now I configured my Asterisk to forward the calls for the number X to
both phones (mine and the phone of my wife).
It works, of course, but I'm not enthusiast...

I see what we have at office: if one phone rings, other phones in the same
group can "catch the call", so that if a colleague is not present, another
colleague can catch the call.

I'd like to have the same procedure at home. I think, Asterisk can do that,
but I have no idea how to implement this.

Shortly: what I want is that every phone rings only on calls for the own
number, and I can catch the call from the other phone, if for example my wife
is not at home, for example pressing "*5#" or other key combination.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion!

Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)