[asterisk-users] spa112 can't get line 2 to register

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 03:19:17 CST 2015

On 21/12/15 23:27, Mike Diehl wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've got a couple of SPA112's that are having problems registering line 2.
> Line 1 registers just fine.  All of them are behind a NAT.
>
> Here is a sample provisioning file that the devices are using.
>
> (Any help would be most appreciated.)
>

>[snip long]

Did you try to configure it (one of them) by hand first?

one thing I am not seeing in this file is Line 1 and Line 2 SIP Port
(unless it's assumed default 5060 and 5061).

Do you tell your Asterisk what the other Line (2) signalling port is  (extension settings?)

How many of them are behind one NAT device?

To how many public/external IP's are you NATing them (do you use 1 ATA per ext IP, or more?)

Kind Regards

el es