[asterisk-users] ARI bridges

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Dec 15 14:34:51 CST 2015

Sylvain Boily wrote:

<snip>

> Ok, that i understood. What do you think about enhancing AMI to have a
> command for moving channels to a stasis application ? Is it possible ?
> For the moment i'm using AMI Transfer and dialplan Stasis().

What people have wanted is actually just to be able to do it all from
ARI[1]. Specifically have an ARI operation to redirect a channel into a
Stasis application or to elsewhere in the dialplan. I'm sure people
would be happy if it could be done.

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/ARI+Feature+Wish-list

--
Joshua Colp