[asterisk-users] Can I trigger redirect a caller to voicemail using ARI/Asterisk 13.6.0?

Sonny Rajagopalan sonny.rajagopalan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 18:24:48 CST 2015

I'd like to answer my own question, I think
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/ARI+and+Media%3A+Part+1+-+Recording
provides a lot of background for my original question. I am sorry for my
original question, this just didn't show up in my initial searches. I still
think it is useful for someone who stumbles into this issue...