[asterisk-users] Failed to authenticate device 100

Telium Technical Support support at telium.ca
Wed Dec 2 15:53:18 CST 2015

The details of the source IP are available in the asterisk security log (if you have that enabled) – but that particular attack hides its address from the messages file.

It’s essential that you secure your PBX; there are options ranging from free to commercial.  Have a look at:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+security

It’s easy to get a $20,000 phone bill, so take securing your PBX seriously.

-M-